The Nordic Centre of Heritage Learning and Creativity (NCK) (Sweden)
NCK is a Nordic-Baltic research and development centre, owned by museums and archives in the Nordic and Baltic countries. NCK aims to approach, better understand and enhance learning through heritage. We perceive cultural heritage as a valuable resource that can facilitate, among other things, the development of new competences and contribute towards a sustainable and inclusive society where learning is a lifelong process.
At NCK, we connect practice, policy, and research through securing successful funding of numerous national and international projects. We work with lifelong learning and conduct research, method and policy development in cooperation with cultural heritage institutions, universities and regions in the Nordic and Baltic countries and Europe. In addition to this, we arrange courses, conferences and workshops on a regular basis.
NCK is a place where the whole heritage sector can meet.
- CIOFS-FP (Italia)
- MICC, Media Integration and Communication Center (Italia)
- TROODOS Network of Thematic Centres (Cipro)
- Region of Skåne (Svezia)
- UESS, Université Européenne des Saveurs et des Senteurs (Francia)
- Association Alpes Lumière (Francia)
- CONSEIL DEPARTMENT DE LA SAVOIE, Direction des archives, du patrimonie et des Musées (Francia)
- NEMO-Network of European Museum Organisations.
- Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre (Lithuania)
- Lithuanian Education History Museum (Lithuania)
- Panevėžys Training Centre (Lithuania)